1. An Appreciation of the Southern Peak
Exploring the contrasts and variety within the Derbyshire Dales and Staffordshire Moorlands.
2. History with an art theme
An eclectic mix of history and art
3. Our Final Lot
Issues and folklore associated with death and immortality
4. "The City of Dreadful Night"
Poverty and social reform in the late Victorian East End of London
5. The Great War - shattered illusions
The romanticized image of war on the run up to 1914 and the shattered illusions thereafter.
6. 'The Spirit of the Times'
Exploring some of the major themes of Victorian England
7. What Do We Know About Ashbourne?
Sharing our knowledge of the ancient market town.
8. What Stories Lie Behind the Memorials
Seeking out local and national monuments and memorials.